Selamat melayari kisah hidup saya. Semoga kisah saya dapat menceriakan hari kamu. Terima kasih sudi mengunjungi blog nutyra 💜Have a nice day!

Him 4 ❤


I slowly blinked my eyelids and the light rays through my cornea. 

I could see the shiny sun and its warmer heat over my body

But yeah, it felt so weird,

My feet felt kind of sandy and my flowy flower dress was sticky between its weaving of threads

Some bulks of luggage float over the water and the clothes and things are overwhelmed in the water

My chest suffocated and my trachea felt water fills my lungs

Breath over breath but yet still pain

As I tried my best to inhale oxygen, the pressure pressed on my chest 


Slowly I tried to get up and inhale,

Much better but it still hurts,

Dried throat, whole of my skin felt irritated,

Did I still alive?

That's a terrible event,

A traumatic experience for a one-to-face,

One thing popped into my mind: Where's he?

What if he cannot make it?


I stared at the blueish sky with fluffy grey clouds floating,

The rainy sky kept pouring down on this unknown beach

I astounded 

What exactly happened for the past few minutes

Ah! My head started to spin around


An hour past hour, I guessed

Nobody came around and stranded here with me

Only me and myself

A droplet by droplet from my eyelid dripped and overwhelm my face

My mind messed up, my voice started trembling

Is it  tr       ue   th   that he is go     gone?? 


Tears over tears, scream over scream

How could God take everything from me

I lost him

I lost my life

Irritated skin hurts me since the rain won't stop for hours 

There's blood on my ankle

Perhaps cut from a sharp object during the wave event

Hope it's not a serious injury


I tried close my eyes and bare with the pain,

After a while,

I could see a man standing on a cliff not far from me

Wanted to scream my heart out but nothing came out, only tears

Did he look for me too?


To be continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jom komen !

Copyright © All here belongs to nutyra💜